Forums
Posted By: starsign82 Finlux Tv - 6th May 2014 9:11pm
Hi All not sure if this is the right place but i was wondering if any of you could help me i have a Finlux 32inch HDMI TV that i am having problems with one day the TV was on as normal when all of a sudden it just turned off and will not now go on and is stuck on standby anyone have any ideas what is wrong with it and if so how much to fix it the model number of the TV is 32FLD760 any help on this matter would be much appreciated
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Finlux Tv - 7th May 2014 7:35am
http://www.avforums.com/threads/wiring-diagram-for-a-fake-finlux.358829/

??
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Finlux Tv - 7th May 2014 8:18am
Just been on Finlux Direct for a nose , do you know you can Live Chat to them , about your issues, hope this helps..
Posted By: rocks Re: Finlux Tv - 7th May 2014 9:16am
it may sound like silly advice but have you checked your batteries in your remote? once i thought my tv had broken as it was making a loud buzzing noise but all i had to do was change the batteries, hope you get your problem sorted soon smile
Posted By: starsign82 Re: Finlux Tv - 7th May 2014 8:52pm
Hahahahahaha yes i have checked the remote control and is defo the tv that is misbehaving but thank you for your reply and i will have a look into the live chat thank you i will go on and have a look the tv is driving me crazy crazy

© Wirral-Wikiwirral