Forums
Posted By: danjaylai Help needed please - Mobile phone repair - 30th Mar 2014 10:36pm
hi all,

i'm hoping somebody can help me please.

i have a samsung galaxy note 2 with a dead screen.

it started a few weeks ago when it looked like the back of my screen had started to peel away around the edges.
imagine if you have a screen protector on the front that is peeling away around the edges - well it looked like that but on the back of the screen, inside of the phone.

it was all ok and working fine until last night when a mark appeared in the top left hand corner of the screen - kind of like an ink stain under the screen that was smudged.
this morning it was much worse and covered half of the screen but gradually throughout today it has covered the whole screen and it won't even light up anymore.

i can't answer the phone, reply to messages, access any of my files etc so am a bit stuck as i use it daily to run my business and keep most o my customer records on there with quotes, prices, photo's etc.

so i have a few questions :

1. does anyone know what might be wrong with it?

2. can it be fixed?

3. how much?

4. where?

5. if it can't be fixed, is there any way of transferring all of my files and data etc onto a computer so that i don't lose it? really need to keep some of the text messages stored on it.

i've heard you can do a data transfer or backup with something called samsung kies but i don't know what it is or how to use it.

any help would be very gratefully received

thanks in advance
Posted By: Mark Re: Help needed please - Mobile phone repair - 30th Mar 2014 10:51pm
You can buy them second hand from +£50

Or give this guy a message smile click me he fixes them.
Posted By: danjaylai Re: Help needed please - Mobile phone repair - 30th Mar 2014 10:52pm
thank you mark - will message him now
© Wirral-Wikiwirral