Forums
Posted By: cools tv problem - 22nd Mar 2014 5:12pm
Hi all need advice about my tv. I have been trying to get my channels up on my kitchen tv which has an indoor ariel.I was using the menu and pressing ok pn the installation picture but it seemed to freeze in the scanning process, now when i press menu the red install picture has gone off my list. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: tv problem - 22nd Mar 2014 5:47pm
If you are not getting a good signal digital TV's wont scan. Move around a bit with the antenna.
Posted By: cools Re: tv problem - 22nd Mar 2014 5:53pm
Thanks Zipperclub but have a problem with no installation setup.Dont know why cannot get it up on menu.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: tv problem - 22nd Mar 2014 6:01pm
My tv will not go into setup if it has no signal
Posted By: cools Re: tv problem - 22nd Mar 2014 6:15pm
Thanks for your help Zippeclub but i think i have messed it up good and proper its now gone onto dvd mode whiuch i cant seem to get tv back . Think iwill have to get son to look at it
Posted By: washmonster Re: tv problem - 22nd Mar 2014 7:35pm
Hi,unplug tv & digi box if used. leave for a minute then turn on again. with luck it will start up & you can enter install mode. if input is via scart lead then tv must be on AV or channel 0
good luck, skylarc
Posted By: cools Re: tv problem - 22nd Mar 2014 7:59pm
Sorted my tv now. Thanks to you both for your help i had disabled the tv by messing about thats why could not get full menu up. Its good to know that theres always someone to ask on wikiwirral and people are kind and good enough to try and help out.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: tv problem - 22nd Mar 2014 8:31pm
Glad to see you got it sorted. Cheers
© Wirral-Wikiwirral