Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Yahoo.crap.uk. - 4th Mar 2014 7:41pm
Has anyone else had to suffer the total ineptitude from that shower of numpties at Yahoo.co.uk today? In particular this afternoon I just kept getting "Sorry, due to temporary problem......" etc. Couldn't check emails, sent stuff or drafts etc. Everything else was working 100%. Just Yahoo had failed AGAIN !!

This seems to be happening on a regular basis now. Time for a change maybe?

Yahoo seems to have had its day. Time to try a reliable outfit maybe ? Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Posted By: markjw Re: Yahoo.crap.uk. - 4th Mar 2014 9:23pm
That's terrible.

I suggest you ask for a refund of all the fees you are paying Yahoo for the service that you are getting when it fails....
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Yahoo.crap.uk. - 4th Mar 2014 9:36pm
Woe betide anyone copy and pasting info as part of an email......that raises suspicions and you have to enter capchas....

Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Yahoo.crap.uk. - 4th Mar 2014 9:41pm
I hate it too. It used to be so user friendly but now not so much.
I always change the appearance back to basic view, hoping it sticks to that format, yet when I log in the next time,it's back to the new style.
Wish they wouldnt change what's not broken.

Slightly off topic but in a similar vein, I notice google maps have changed their format too, making it more difficult to use frown

Just when I become adept at using these things, they change. I'm sure it's to confuse the more mature amongst us.
Posted By: davew3 Re: Yahoo.crap.uk. - 4th Mar 2014 10:04pm
Used Yahoo mail for years, the only problem I don't like is the new setup as I can't find where to change to tell me I have mail, otherwise it works as normal.
Posted By: goodoldphil Re: Yahoo.crap.uk. - 4th Mar 2014 11:27pm
I used to like Yahoo, used it all the time but the pages are so loaded with ads. they take forever to load, I changed over to G mail about twelve months ago and have found it to be much more easy to use.
Posted By: Mark Re: Yahoo.crap.uk. - 5th Mar 2014 7:57am
Gmail / Googlemail just works smile

Its initiative and just works.
There are many videos on you tube if your not sure about the hows with gmail and the extra free bits.

Ive no idea what the problem has been or if it is with Yahoo or the line?
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Yahoo.crap.uk. - 5th Mar 2014 11:11am
I have two Yahoo mail accounts, both were working fine yesterday and today.
Posted By: zigzagwanderer Re: Yahoo.crap.uk. - 5th Mar 2014 2:01pm
Had no problems with my Yahoo account for a long time & I have no problem with adverts as I use an ad blocker .
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Yahoo.crap.uk. - 5th Mar 2014 6:32pm
I'm on Sky/Yahoo and I had the same problems yesterday. Commiserations.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Yahoo.crap.uk. - 5th Mar 2014 8:23pm
Originally Posted by Moonstar
I'm on Sky/Yahoo and I had the same problems yesterday. Commiserations.

Ah thanks Moonstar. I was beginning to think it was just me. All seems ok again now. We'll see how long it lasts !
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Yahoo.crap.uk. - 5th Mar 2014 9:34pm
BT Mail is leaving yahoo in the next few weeks so expect another pain barrier but maybe that's why they're moving.
Posted By: granny Re: Yahoo.crap.uk. - 5th Mar 2014 10:25pm
Hope you had your clothes on ! grin

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2102...-surveillance-of-yahoo-webcam-chats.html
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Yahoo.crap.uk. - 6th Mar 2014 5:47pm
Crumbs! laffin
© Wirral-Wikiwirral