Forums
Unlocked 6" Large Screen Dual SIM 3G 1GHz CPU 12MP Camera Android Mobile Phone from Ebay.
Any ideas on if its worth the money, any good, rubbish?. Thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221369605303?

eBay item number:

Attached picture aa.jpg
rubbish mate I've had similar. now I'm using branded Chinese phone
http://www.merimobiles.com/lenovo-a766-5-0-inch-dual-sim-smartphone_p/meri7912.htm?setCurrencyId=41
If you've never used anything similar (but branded) you'll think it's fine, a bit clunky, but fine. The second you use anything decent you'll realise just how bad these are.

At the moment the most expensive part of these type of phones are the screens, so that is where savings are made, they're not as bright, definitely not as clear and the delay in response between you pressing the screen and the phone doing anything will become annoying.

You'll never be able to get parts for it if anything goes wrong, and no one will make cases specifically for it.

As a budget item, they do a job, but for the £140 it's selling at I would get a (second hand) Samsung S3
lenovo are decent they do a good trade in laptops and tablets my phone got no lag etc can't complain at £95 all in
Hi, My wife got me one simular for christmas thumbsdown AND what a load of sh*te!. You get two batteries with these phone,s so far one has packed up completely the second one is not far behind failing the brain chip inside has a mind of its own!. The screen is very poor dull not very bright cant get a case for it call quality is rubbish, i,am now using it as a door stop!. sick
Thanks for the replies guys, I wasn't to sure if it would be any good. I`m looking for a phone with a 6 inch screen to save me wearing my glasses and having them on the end of my nose when I look at the phone. It must have Wifi too. I don't mind looking a prat with a large phone coming out of my pocket as I can manage to do that minus the phone :-)
Its for a bit of a project with wifi and video involved, any ideas for a decent, not to expensive phone appreciated. Thanks

© Wirral-Wikiwirral