Forums
Posted By: Mark Mobile with Big Numbers - 21st Nov 2013 8:51pm
I remember looking for a mobile With BIG Numbers for my dad last year and struggles to find a mobile that was under £80 which was shocking to say the least.

So i seen this advertised £30 Click Me

[Linked Image]

Not every person can use the modern smart phone as they normally have the alternative of a full screen for a key pad and some of the older generations just like buttons and this one for me is a good deal. Ive not seen the actual size of the phone to say if the buttons are as big as i would hope for. The screen looks small so may counter act some one with poor eyesight.

Just passing on what could be handy for some one.

If any one has any other references to a Mobile with Big Numbers i would be please to see, as now my mother in law is after a phone with big numbers, its her first mobile so we have to get past any techno phobia. . . . . .
Posted By: Mark Re: Mobile with Big Numbers - 21st Nov 2013 9:16pm
If you have a Samsung or iPhone you may consider this adaptation for the none techno person in the family.

Don't laugh we do mean well

(image)
[Linked Image]

Read more Click Me
Posted By: TheDr Re: Mobile with Big Numbers - 22nd Nov 2013 1:47am
Originally Posted by Mark

If any one has any other references to a Mobile with Big Numbers i would be please to see, as now my mother in law is after a phone with big numbers, its her first mobile so we have to get past any techno phobia. . . . . .

We have them in stock, two types, £28

If you want more details just let me know and I'll take some pictures

Posted By: venice Re: Mobile with Big Numbers - 22nd Nov 2013 8:25am
"Don't laugh we do mean well

I think info like this is brilliant on a site like Wiki. I know from personal experience with my own very elderly relatives just how tricky it is to source 'gadgets' that overcome some of the basic problems of decreasing sight ,hearing and dexterity .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral