Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Galaxy S3 repair Urgent - 29th Jul 2013 5:49pm
Got galaxy s3 will not charge i think charging port needs replacing.
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Galaxy S3 repair Urgent - 29th Jul 2013 6:01pm
If you clean it with a tooth brush` it should do it ... Mines always getting dirty because i can never be bothered to close the little slider` after a brush down its good.
Posted By: SilentReader Re: Galaxy S3 repair Urgent - 29th Jul 2013 6:03pm
have you tried another usb cable, friend of mine at work has the same problem but she tried my cable and it works fine, same phone to
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Galaxy S3 repair Urgent - 29th Jul 2013 6:04pm
There is no slider on S3
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Galaxy S3 repair Urgent - 29th Jul 2013 6:05pm
Originally Posted by SilentReader
have you tried another usb cable, friend of mine at work has the same problem but she tried my cable and it works fine, same phone to
have tried 3 chargers and 4 car chargers
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Galaxy S3 repair Urgent - 29th Jul 2013 6:11pm
Has now decided to start charging but only with phone switched off
Posted By: Finney Re: Galaxy S3 repair Urgent - 29th Jul 2013 6:26pm
Must be a bad day for galaxy phones today, I have the s2 and it keeps switching off then on again. Also telling me its charging when its not connected to anything.....any ideas...
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Galaxy S3 repair Urgent - 30th Jul 2013 2:49am
Get an iPhone 4 like i told you in the 1st place!
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Galaxy S3 repair Urgent - 30th Jul 2013 9:14am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
I dont need new phone nothing wrong with my trusty Samsung s2, the faulty charging phone is my boss's.

And iPhones never ever go wrong do they not, it seems everyone worships these iPhones, so can some one tell me what is so special about them.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Galaxy S3 repair Urgent - 30th Jul 2013 9:39am
Originally Posted by Willo_
I dont need new phone nothing wrong with my trusty Samsung s2, the faulty charging phone is my boss's.

And iPhones never ever go wrong do they not, it seems everyone worships these iPhones, so can some one tell me what is so special about them.

They work!

LOL

Only thing that messes up is the chargers, oh, they don't look like a housebrick iether.

Iphone 5 are crap.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Galaxy S3 repair Urgent - 30th Jul 2013 10:02am
Originally Posted by Willo_

They work!

LOL

Only thing that messes up is the chargers, oh, they don't look like a housebrick iether.

Iphone 5 are crap.
My S2 works, so what can your Iphone do that my s2 can't, and my s2 is no where near as thick as an Iphone so is not a house brick, in fact I believe Iphone is heavier than my s2 so that rules out s2 as being a house brick.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral