Forums
Posted By: Willo_ TomTom Live services - 16th Mar 2013 10:01am
Has any one been having problems with there live services on TomTom devices, mine will not connect coming up with error 148, been like this for 2 days.
Posted By: MadonnaFan Re: TomTom Live services - 16th Mar 2013 10:17am
Turn it on. Wait until it is started up.

Hold the power button for 20 seconds until you hear the drum noise. It'll do a soft reset and you won't lose anything stored on it.

What model?
Posted By: Willo_ Re: TomTom Live services - 16th Mar 2013 10:30am
Originally Posted by MadonnaFan
Turn it on. Wait until it is started up.

Hold the power button for 20 seconds until you hear the drum noise. It'll do a soft reset and you won't lose anything stored on it.

What model?
Xl live IQ, have done soft reset, also hard reset, still the same.

Have sent email to TomTom, after reading up on error 148, it seems to be mobile phone network issue (Vodafone) as that is the network TomTom use.

I will wait until I get reply from TomTom, and see what they say, it seems to be affecting other contries as well, if it's anything like the last time it happened, TomTom will extend customers live services by 3 months as compensation.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: TomTom Live services - 17th Mar 2013 9:57am
Neither TomTom or Vodafone will say if its there end thats at fault, they say its a UK issue, if any one has the tomtom live on there satnav, could you see if you can connect to tomtom live with it and let me know please.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral