Forums
Posted By: carlwirral iPhone 4 unlock locked to three network - 16th Feb 2013 9:10pm
Hi this is my first post sorry if it is in the wrong place, I hastily bought an iPhone 4 off ebay which is locked to three I am on tesco I thought it would be cheap enough to get unlocked but the cheapest quote I have had so far is £100 any advice on where I could get it unlocked cheaper please otherwise it's going back on ebay regards carl
Posted By: TheDr Re: iPhone 4 unlock locked to three network - 16th Feb 2013 9:50pm
Three charge stupid prices to unlock iPhones, as they know once its unlocked they'll lose the customer.

You might be able to get it done cheaper if you run it on Three for a while and then request an unlock, other than that it's going to cost you.

£100 is about the rate for Three (other networks are less than half that) as the cost to the place doing it is around the £90 mark depending how many they do.

Takes about two weeks for them to process the unlock and put it on iTunes as well.
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: iPhone 4 unlock locked to three network - 16th Feb 2013 11:52pm
Erm

http://support.three.co.uk/SRVS/CGI...illing,varset_subcat=3772,Case=obj(4363)

That web page says £15.32 for the unlock service
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: iPhone 4 unlock locked to three network - 17th Feb 2013 7:13am
That's only if the phone has been bought from three themselves tony.
Posted By: laksha123 Re: iPhone 4 unlock locked to three network - 2nd Mar 2013 6:21am
Originally Posted by carlwirral
Hi this is my first post sorry if it is in the wrong place, I hastily bought an iPhone 4 off ebay which is locked to three I am on tesco I thought it would be cheap enough to get unlocked but the cheapest quote I have had so far is £100 any advice on where I could get it unlocked cheaper please otherwise it's going back on ebay regards carl

Hi carl,

Use remote unlocking method to unlock your iPhone 4 locked to 3 network. Did you heard about this method? Ok ! I will tell the advantage of using this method to unlock your iPhone 4. It is more secure for your phone and it won't requires jailbreaking. Did you try to get unlock service from your Network provider? In my experience, network provider provides legitimate service for unlocking but, it takes long period to unlock your iPhone. If you want to unlock your iPhone4 immediately then, contact any of the trusted third-party service provider . Nowadays, there are a lot of online providers in the world. You have to check whether their service is valid or not before you purchasing unlock service from them. In my experience, i have unlocked my iPhone from one of the online service provider Onlinegsmunlock.com. Now, i have no problem with my iPhone. You can also contact them to get a good solution. Note: If you need a quality service then you have to pay little more for that.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral