Forums
Posted By: rocks prints on line - 4th Feb 2013 7:00pm
hi im thinking of getting a photo book or collage poster done as a present for someone, can anyone recommend an on line service, i have googled but supermarkets come up the most, are they any good?
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: prints on line - 4th Feb 2013 7:18pm
we use photobox ...lovely finished item
Posted By: nuddy Re: prints on line - 4th Feb 2013 7:39pm
I used Vistaprint at xmas, I got some quite nice calenders of them, well priced.
Posted By: rocks Re: prints on line - 4th Feb 2013 8:52pm
i will check them out thanx peeps
Posted By: JulesMac Re: prints on line - 4th Feb 2013 9:05pm
I use Photobox too. Got some lovely diaries for Christmas and my daughter has had several photo posters done. Quality is really good and good value for money. But be aware that when you get posters, the picture is only as good as the photo, so make sure it is a high resolution photo.
Posted By: Nikkit Re: prints on line - 4th Feb 2013 9:15pm
I've used aldi photos you can download their software for free design your book and then order really easy and I've had about four books done now really impressive x
Posted By: Greenwood Re: prints on line - 5th Feb 2013 8:39pm
I've done three photobooks for my father from Photobox and have been very pleased with the results; takes a bit of time getting to grips with the formats, picking the right layouts and adding text to truly personalise it, so don't leave it until the last minute - or late at night! I did, and ended up with a few typos in the captions for the last one because I'd been too tired to notice them. I've had a couple of enlargements from Photobox too, and my daughter's had canvas prints from them - all good.
Posted By: rocks Re: prints on line - 8th Feb 2013 2:20pm
i think i'll be going with photobox so hopefully in the next few days i will attempt it, i hope its not too complicated i really am useless on the pc haha
Posted By: rocks Re: prints on line - 14th Feb 2013 10:23am
well i managed to do a picture book on photobox it was very easy to do and its just arrived, all i will say is if your pictures arnt pin sharp clear then your not going to get a good result some of my older pictures i picked have turned out grainy. i would do another but at £30 i will shop around for a cheaper one
© Wirral-Wikiwirral