Forums
Posted By: suey30 nexus - 29th Dec 2012 3:38pm
need advice as to where to take a nexus 7 to be fixed.thanks
Posted By: Mark Re: nexus - 30th Dec 2012 4:01pm
What is exactly the Problem ?
Posted By: suey30 Re: nexus - 30th Dec 2012 6:19pm
hi ive tried to charge it but nothing happens,i know its not the charger as it works with my daughters nexus.thanks, sue
Posted By: TheDr Re: nexus - 30th Dec 2012 8:10pm
Which charger are you using, some chargers will recharge them if the battery is low but won't do it if its completely flat.
Posted By: suey30 Re: nexus - 30th Dec 2012 8:22pm
hi the one that came with it.
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: nexus - 31st Dec 2012 6:59am
hi sue try this xx

1. Plug-in your dead N7 to a wall charger. (Jump immediately to step 2.)

2. Immediately after plugging it in, press Volume Down and Power at the same time.

*This should get you into the bootloader menu. You may have to try this with different chargers or test out the timing in order to get it to work.

3. Once in the bootloader menu, use Volume Down until you see "Power Off Device."

4. Choose that option with the Power button.

5. Once your device is off, unplug the charger and then plug it back into the device.

6. You should now see the battery meter with your device returning to life

smile
Posted By: suey30 Re: nexus - 31st Dec 2012 12:26pm
hi edtheduck thanks have tried what you sed but its still dead.regards sue
Posted By: chris123 Re: nexus - 31st Dec 2012 12:34pm
I had something similar with my Nexus 7 after I bought it a few months back- I was using an old blackberry charger which worked fine for a while then suddenly stopped charging it, I used the official charger that came with it and has worked ever since.

If its not working with the original charger can't you take it back to where you bought it?
Posted By: suey30 Re: nexus - 31st Dec 2012 12:40pm
hi daughter bought it for me as an xmas present.it was from comet who have now closed down,so im stuck with it,but thanks will try my blackberry charger.sue
© Wirral-Wikiwirral