Forums
She uses ther phone for games but I am thing of getting her a Nexus 7 tablet,apart from a bigger screen is there any point to this?
More Storage space and its going to be a lot quicker.

I have a Nexs 7, i love it but i know how to get the best out of it out the box. You can use it as a Slide Show or calendar, reminders and its great for skype as it has a built in front camera.

You could do a lot worse for your money.
When i got mine there was also a £15 credit for the App Store or Google Play as they call it.

Ask way if you have any more questions.
to be honest, probably not other than for novelty value, i have an iphone 4, it's nothing special but i use it for literally everything, even when i'm at home and i have a £1000+ laptop there, i just find my phone handier.

i DID have a blackberry and a blackberry playbook tablet but i sold the phone and have the tablet gathering dust really, it's a fun thing to 'play about with' but any tablets, including ipads (to me) are just novelty things and aren't the easiest things to use for anything other than a "quick google" or something along them lines.
think of it this way.

Mobile phone is breakfast, Laptop is lunch. Tablet is Brunch, not necessarily required but can fill a gap if your breakfast or lunch are not particuarly any good.

In my opinion, a waste of money if you have both.
Thanks for helping,I asked her and she doesn't want one !!,oh well.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral