Forums
Posted By: zipster e-system 3089 drivers for graphics. - 10th Jun 2012 8:55am
i have recently installed xp on to this laptop but now i have no driver graphics i am looking for anyone who may have a disc or a proper link to somewhere i can get them i have tried everywhere and any how i can think of.
many thanks for looking
zippy
Posted By: eggandchips Re: e-system 3089 drivers for graphics. - 10th Jun 2012 11:26am
http://members.driverguide.com/driv...339327605&gqm0=e+machine+3089+driver
Posted By: zipster Re: e-system 3089 drivers for graphics. - 10th Jun 2012 12:12pm
hi there thanks alot have looked it has the right files from what i see but as to how to download it i am puzzled.......
Posted By: TheDr Re: e-system 3089 drivers for graphics. - 10th Jun 2012 12:57pm
DriverGuide has changed a bit over the years.

If you can go into devices, right click on the graphics card, properties and then show the Ven & Dev numbers (they will be the four digit numbers immediately after Ven & Dev in the VERY long string of info) then I'll be able to send you an exact link for that chip.

If you need step by step help how to do this let me know and I'll do it when I get back (typing on my phone right now).

If you're truly stuck just bring it up in the morning and we'll do it whilst you wait.

Glad the disc got you most of the way there smile
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: e-system 3089 drivers for graphics. - 10th Jun 2012 10:10pm
Yeah to download from driver guide for free these days you need to click on the big green download button on the page that comes up after you haved clicked on the text that says "E-SYSTEM_3089_UK.zip" - that will then download their software which should then let you download the drivers after you install and run it.

Unfortunatly they want to charge you $2.99 for a direct download without using their software.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral