Forums
Posted By: chris7777 Samsung galaxy europa phone - 17th Mar 2012 9:56pm
Hi,
does anyone have a samsung galaxy europa phone? if so how do you get the battery to last more than a day? i have downloaded a battery saver, turned off things i'm not using, but still can't get it to last more than a day!i have heard you can get a high capacity battery,but the ones i have seen on ebay and amazon say high capacity but on the battery it says standard!
i don't want another phone as i love this one, it's just the battery is crap!!
Posted By: stumpyduck Re: Samsung galaxy europa phone - 17th Mar 2012 10:13pm
update the firmware to the latest , im getting 2 days now on a galaxy s
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Samsung galaxy europa phone - 17th Mar 2012 11:07pm
I've tried that with Kies on pc but there's no updates there.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Samsung galaxy europa phone - 18th Mar 2012 3:05am
that's android for u. turn off background data in accounts n snyc settings. turn off gps ect in location settings. lower display brightness. don't bother with app killers n battery savers as they run in the background
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Samsung galaxy europa phone - 18th Mar 2012 2:03pm
ok uninstalled battery saver, also had android booster so have taken that off too, everything else you said to do i had already done, i'll see how it goes, thanks anyway.
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Samsung galaxy europa phone - 18th Mar 2012 8:45pm
well as i said in above post i have uninstalled both battery saver and android booster,charged the phone this morning and i still have a full battery!!
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Samsung galaxy europa phone - 18th Mar 2012 8:54pm
Turn the brightness down and the intensity of the vibrations. My samsung galaxy s lasts about 2.5 days with moderate usage. Always going to get more battery usage with a smart phone with a large screen. Iphone is no different.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral