Forums
Posted By: vw_kyle unlocking iphone 4 - 8th Nov 2011 9:02pm
is it easy to unlock these
Posted By: BennyBoy Re: unlocking iphone 4 - 8th Nov 2011 9:06pm
Yeh, go to birkenhead market. There is another topic on this you know. Have a look back a few weeks
Posted By: TheDr Re: unlocking iphone 4 - 8th Nov 2011 9:07pm
The best way is to contact the network it's on and pay the £15/£20 fee that they ask for.

If the phone is "unused" on the network for example if it has been replaced they might want you to make a call or two as well to register it on the network smile
Posted By: TheDr Re: unlocking iphone 4 - 8th Nov 2011 9:09pm
Originally Posted by BennyBoy
Yeh, go to birkenhead market. There is another topic on this you know. Have a look back a few weeks

They charge £60 to do this, even if you can get it done for free if you're on contract, had a LOT of people complaining about it.

Phones can also be jail-broken but they WILL go wrong if you then try and update them by iTunes.
Posted By: dkind Re: unlocking iphone 4 - 8th Nov 2011 11:27pm
networks usually wont unlock your phone until you have got so far into the contract and even then can take 30 days. best thing to do at the min is get the phone on the network you want it on dont buy one thinking i will get this unlocked coz not all phones can be and some like nokia sony ericsson are £20 plus at the min and not through fault of the shop but by what they are charged to buy the codes
Posted By: ianyam Re: unlocking iphone 4 - 9th Nov 2011 7:16pm
I found out all phones from the carphone warehouse are all factory unlocked, I was speaking to a salesman there on sunday as I am thinking about having an iphone 4.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: unlocking iphone 4 - 18th Mar 2013 9:10am
Originally Posted by TawnyTodd
Originally Posted by vw_kyle
is it easy to unlock these

It is easy to unlock an iPhone 4 using the remote unlocking service.I used such a service from Unlocking4u.com and they also provided me free unlocking instructions also which helped me to remove the network lock easily.
Out of your 21 posts, 11 of them are just spam with link to mobile phone unlocking, I do take it you work for them, so you are getting free advertising, do you think people on here are daft enough to click on the link and use the service. raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral