Forums
Posted By: shanks Dsi XL - 7th Nov 2011 8:56am
Anyone know if anywhere local sells r4 (or similar) cards for the Dsi XL. Have seen on internet but not sure which one to trust have been stung in past. Thanks Guys
Posted By: Riche2k9 Re: Dsi XL - 7th Nov 2011 9:26am
Don't know of any local shops but i can verify R4i.ie is trust worthy. I have ordered 2 R4's from there and delivery within a couple of days.Reasonably priced too.
Posted By: arwen444 Re: Dsi XL - 7th Nov 2011 9:37am
just bought two dsi xls for the kids for xmas , whats an r4 am i missing something that they need, is the dsixl better that the others shanks? any advice would be good smile
Posted By: shanks Re: Dsi XL - 7th Nov 2011 10:20am
cheers rich will check them out.
arwen a r4 card is a kind of softmod for the ds enabling you to back up and play your games. Google is your friend
Posted By: carole696 Re: Dsi XL - 7th Nov 2011 11:45am
i have always bought r4 cards from the net they are very reliable and trust worthy but just a word of warning guys when you update your ds/dsi it blocks the cards i recently done this i have now changed cards which is much better i now use a dstwo card very good card and easy to get hold of via the net i also have a very good site to use for games if anyone intrested email me and i will give you the details site is very easy to use and free and saves you a bomb.
Posted By: little_pob Re: Dsi XL - 7th Nov 2011 11:52am
You're unlikely to find a local retailer openly selling R4, R4i etc anyway. In July 2010 the High Court made them illegal to sell and own (even just for "homebrew"). As such go for an EU based seller rather than importing from Asia, as it's much less likely to be pulled by Customs.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral