Forums
Posted By: Nelzy84 Has the Compare the Market website been hacked ? - 21st Aug 2011 10:30pm
Anyone know what is wrong with the compare the market site, missus said she can't get on it and when it does occasionaly connect its all in Chinese?

This is completley un acceptable as she wants to sort her insurance out with them and i want the free meerkat

Just had a look seems fine mate
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Has the Compare the Market website been hacked ? - 21st Aug 2011 11:19pm
Sounds like the problem is your machine. Is she going directly to the website via the address bar? What browser/antivirus are you running?
Cheers wiggi smile
Hi Ex, shes on firefox mate an antivirus is through works vpn i think its e net. Yeah dude she wasbgoing in direct through the address bar at top of screen, any ideas mate ?
She informs me she can get on site on her laptop, my ipad and her i touch but when she goes to car quote it is redirecting to chinese script? Its doing it on all 3 machines ?
Originally Posted by Nelzy84
.......... i want the free meerkat

Looks like you'll have to make do with a free panda!
Hahaha nice one mate, Mrs wouldn't mind that she loves Panda, as for me a Panda's just not going to cut it frown
Seems to be working fine now, meerkat on the way smile
Nice one, Nelze. Which one?
Not sure Rude, Tash has ordered it, best be the one in the smoking jacket though, He's boss laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral