Forums
Posted By: Tracy Hi Help With Daughters SonyViao Full Of Viruses - 21st Jun 2011 4:53pm
Hi Can anyone reccommend good reliable person to have alook and maybe fix Daughters Laptop, Viruses from Limewire etc!.
Reasonable price plz,
Manythanks.
Hi

This place seems to get a lot of people recommending it, and I only have good things to say about it (but it's mine, so I would laugh )

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/536476.html#Post536476

Mention Wiki when you come in and we usually give a small discount.
Thanks For The responce.
limewires the worst for virusus in my opinion some people might say different find another p2p prog a few people could do it with the pc know how,
does the computer actually boot up so windows is running or doesn't it even get that far pm me might be able to help.
Hi Tracy
Since I live in your neck of the woods I feel obliged` can come round tomorrow if you like .. my price is a nice cake next time you go to asda

................ how old is the laptop?
Offer Expired .. too busy
Sorry Vanmanone, didn't see yr reply, Thanks Anyway.
So sorry did'nt see your post, Thankyou Anyway
Originally Posted by and_1980
does the computer actually boot up so windows is running or doesn't it even get that far pm me might be able to help.

Thanks for your post, sorry only just seen it, Thankyou Anyway
Did you get it sorted
Posted By: Tracy Re: Hi Help With Daughters SonyViao Full Of Viruses - 15th Jul 2011 10:42pm
yes Thankyou
Guy who done it done fab job
© Wirral-Wikiwirral