Forums
Posted By: chev_chelios giffgaff! R u on it? - 3rd Mar 2011 2:45am
ive been using there forum lately giving the odd bit of help. Bout 10-20mins a day. And since 1st jan ive earned £33 which i can get in cash in payback in june. So by the 31st may deadline i could be over £100. Its mad how they can do that.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: giffgaff! R u on it? - 3rd Mar 2011 9:11am
You mean your getting paid for providing support on their forums?

I can think of better/quicker ways to make £100, tis hardly big money is it lol.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: giffgaff! R u on it? - 3rd Mar 2011 9:18am
Originally Posted by MattLFC

I can think of better/quicker ways to make £100, tis hardly big money is it lol.

withthat
Posted By: Kev30x Re: giffgaff! R u on it? - 10th Mar 2011 4:34pm
I made over £200 through making up random email addresses and sending giffgaff invites out, they sadly stopped doing the email promotion now tho! grrrr was easy money tho while it lasted.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: giffgaff! R u on it? - 10th Mar 2011 4:41pm
Originally Posted by Kevinx
I made over £200 through making up random email addresses and sending giffgaff invites out, they sadly stopped doing the email promotion now tho! grrrr was easy money tho while it lasted.

And thats probably why they stopped doing it; because of people like yourself. Companies tend to stop offering services like that, once they realise plebs like yourself are abusing the service and spamming people (which ends up bringing a bad repuatation for the company running the promotion).

What you are saying is you spammed people to earn money out of it, so you are just as much ... as the professional spam companies. Sorry, but thats how it is.

Personally, id rather just have a job (or 2 or 3 like I have atm haha). Its so much easier to make money - and far more secure income. I wonder how many of you declared all these pounds to HMRC lol...

Even if you are on the dole, you are supposed to, as it can affect your benefits.

whistle
Posted By: Kev30x Re: giffgaff! R u on it? - 11th Mar 2011 8:37am
I will spam the rich all day every day and never have any regrets my fellow PLEB!!!

Honesty is not the best policy in this tough Torie ridden day and age im afraid!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral