Forums
Posted By: Antje HELP xerox phaser printer not working - 4th Jan 2011 5:12pm
Hi, we are a welfare group called friends of birkenhead council kennels and the printer we use is a xerox phaser 8560. The display has not been working for a while, bought a new service kit (copy) that is not recognized by the machine. Can not afford to get service engineer in and am not super with diffecult computer tech probs. HELP!
Posted By: rocketqueen Re: HELP xerox phaser printer not working - 4th Jan 2011 5:34pm
have u logged on to the xerox website and had a look at the troubleshoot section...sometimes that helps fix most things
Posted By: Antje Re: HELP xerox phaser printer not working - 4th Jan 2011 5:40pm
hiya, yeah i did. not getting anywhere. says it needs servicing by xerox engineer and cant afford that. it's something to do with a plug in. frown
Posted By: rocketqueen Re: HELP xerox phaser printer not working - 4th Jan 2011 5:42pm
maybe if you looked on freecycle for a free one that is offered...that could be better
Posted By: Antje Re: HELP xerox phaser printer not working - 4th Jan 2011 9:19pm
oh, can i do that? where do i find that? On here?
Posted By: rocketqueen Re: HELP xerox phaser printer not working - 4th Jan 2011 9:45pm
no on freccycle website...join up it is free
Posted By: Antje Re: HELP xerox phaser printer not working - 5th Jan 2011 6:14am
cool, thanks again smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral