Forums
Posted By: chev_chelios your fave xbox360/ps3 games old & new - 25th Nov 2010 1:36am
my fave driving games are nfs hot pursuit,its proper full on cops takin u out. And blur its like mario kart vs nfs vs burnout. Fave fps games are gears of war 1 + 2. And battlefield bad company 1 + 2. No cod due 2 poor gamelength and lacking stuff that bad company games have. Cod games are good but not enough free roam and shit dont blow up proper like bad company lol
Posted By: dan0h Re: your fave xbox360/ps3 games old & new - 25th Nov 2010 8:58am
I'm a dedicated Forza nerd, so I love Forza 2 and 3. FPS, I'm with you Battlefield Bad Company, not played 2, but should do really... Mind you, for FPS gaming I've moved to the PC for the most part, but Borderlands on the 360 was rocking!

I've never played a single COD game, and have no intention of it, I don't dig on games that are fully scripted, and much prefer non-linear gameplay that changes to suit what I'm doing.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: your fave xbox360/ps3 games old & new - 25th Nov 2010 9:54am
NES - Mario, Galaxy 5000
Snes - Mario, Sensible Soccer
Megadrive - Sonic 2
N64 - Goldeneye
Wii - Mario kart, super mario
PS2 - GTA San Andreas, COD 3, NfS Carbon
PS3 - GTA 4, COD MW2 (haven't played Black Ops yet), F1 2010
Posted By: dan0h Re: your fave xbox360/ps3 games old & new - 25th Nov 2010 3:26pm
Ahhh, GTA San Andreas. What a spectacular acheivement on the PS2, I poped the disk in the console the day it came out and played for 18 hours straight! What an awesome game with such superb humour. Truly the glory days for Rockstar!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral