Forums
Posted By: karenjon security camers - 14th Dec 2009 6:15pm
anyone recommend a security camera to watch car overnight.dont know anything about them e bay got loads where do i start?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: security camers - 14th Dec 2009 6:21pm
wheels is your man, smile

Posted By: Wheels Re: security camers - 14th Dec 2009 9:40pm
do you want to record onto tape or Harddrive? Hardrive Is alot better, just a little more money.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: security camers - 14th Dec 2009 9:43pm
wheels will be along tooo give you advice shortly. Maplin have an excellent range in not sure if the staff have a clue what they are on about, but the camera's themseves are quite easy to understand the pro's and con's from the information on the boxes. But just wait for whelan as there is not just different camera's available, but multiple different ways to set them up, it just depends how far you want to go and how much you want to spend I guess.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: security camers - 14th Dec 2009 9:57pm
talk of the devil! laugh
Posted By: karenjon Re: security camers - 15th Dec 2009 9:33am
want to record on tape dont want to spend loads argos has some any good ?
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: security camers - 15th Dec 2009 1:24pm
if you dont want to record you can buy ones from argos for £20 black and white, just plug into yer telly and of you go smile

you might be able to plug them into a VCR and record them too smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: security camers - 15th Dec 2009 1:40pm
there a load of crap to, no good for night time recordin dont wast your money. wink
Posted By: karenjon Re: security camers - 15th Dec 2009 2:10pm
can i use them with a security light
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: security camers - 15th Dec 2009 3:01pm
most prob, best bet would be to buy a night time one, but if funds are tight get it and try! laugh
Posted By: karenjon Re: security camers - 15th Dec 2009 4:54pm
think i have to try one with security light
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: security camers - 15th Dec 2009 6:26pm
just make sure it isnt mounted right by it so theres not as much blur smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: security camers - 15th Dec 2009 7:05pm
you can buy one that is a security light. when it is triggered the light turns on and the camera starts to record on an SD card slotted into the side.

Click Here

Pricey at 99.99 or 79.99 @ B Grade price. its reviews are not as good as hoped frown

But at that price you could buy a video card and record onto a Desk top pc with multiple camera's. the only good thing about it is installation (just 1 power cable)
Posted By: karenjon Re: security camers - 16th Dec 2009 9:10am
thanks been told good night vision ones in homebase looking into getting one of them
© Wirral-Wikiwirral