Forums
Posted By: diggingdeeper CH43 3G network down T-Mobile & Three - 7th Dec 2009 6:17pm
Anybody else having trouble with the 3G network in the CH43 area. Both T-mobile and Three 3G signal levels went down enormously about two weeks ago.

Three have said they have planned work on the 17th and 21st of December, but haven't seen anything as to why it has already disappeared.

I know Three and T-Mobile have a cross-network agreement to cover each others 3G network "holes" so it may just be the one that is down.

Does anyone know the whinge lines to phone up and complain, at the end of the day I am paying for 3G and getting 2G.

I am stuck on 2G (GPRS) internet access at the moment which is about half the speed of dial-up. Occasionally I can force it onto 3G (UPMS/HSDPA) for short periods.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: CH43 3G network down T-Mobile & Three - 7th Dec 2009 8:06pm
nope mines fine smile but im in ch42 wink
I'm CH43 - top end Beechwood and mine is fine
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: CH43 3G network down T-Mobile & Three - 7th Dec 2009 9:50pm
Keep the contagion contained. Leave ch44 alone!!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: CH43 3G network down T-Mobile & Three - 11th Dec 2009 12:14am
This area is back up to full strength on T-mobile again, I guess three will be back up as well.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral