Forums
Im having a problem with peoples numbers i have in my phone.
I have to have them stored as +4470 ect for the persons who text me to show up with there name but when stored people call there coming up with 077 ect so i carnt win how ever i have them set in my phone its eather the txts that dont work properly or the calling side of the phone.

But please bare in mind its only one number that is causing this problem
Can anyone help.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Stored Numbers Not Showing When People Call - 3rd Nov 2009 10:51pm
What phone is it?
Originally Posted by MattLFC
What phone is it?

Oops i forgot that part lol, its a Blackberry.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Stored Numbers Not Showing When People Call - 3rd Nov 2009 10:58pm
Blackberry what though (RIM have made hundreds of them over the years lol). I only know the old monochrome email-orientated handsets unfortunately.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Stored Numbers Not Showing When People Call - 3rd Nov 2009 11:18pm
you may heave them in more than ones, look near youz's at the end of your contact list, I had this on my phone.
Originally Posted by Sanchez
you may have them in more than once, look near youz's at the end of your contact list, I had this on my phone.

Yeah - we had that at work. The numbers got duplicated in back up and confused the phone with caller display. It didn't know which one to pick so didn't show either!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral