Forums
Posted By: SoundLad Read Me - Technical Support - 26th Apr 2009 10:10am
Welcome to the Technical Support part of WikiWirral. Id just like to first thank Mark for allowing me to be Moderator of this thread i have quite a Few plans ahead for helping you all on here with FAQ's, Tips of the week, Download of the Week and loads of other nooks and crannys i can think of.. Im currently in the process of tidying the forum up abit for example with problems fixed i'll be locking the topic so if you have the Same issue and its been Explained and sorted i'll lock it so you all know that if you have the same problem just look in there and you dont need to ask the question again but not be scared to open a New thread about the issues if theres more to cover.. In regards to FAQ's and Tips by all means post some your selves to help members of Wikiwirral benefit from the tip or FAQ.. Well i'll leave it there and if i have anymore to add i'll post it here.. Thanks and Cheers

Lee happy
Posted By: Riki_Wirral Re: Read Me - Technical Support - 26th Apr 2009 10:44am
sounds great
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: Read Me - Technical Support - 26th Apr 2009 11:17am
cool cool
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Read Me - Technical Support - 26th Apr 2009 11:36am
Fantastic lee good luck happy
Posted By: Dava2479 Re: Read Me - Technical Support - 26th Apr 2009 3:27pm
Nice 1 Lee,good luck with it mate. happy
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Read Me - Technical Support - 26th Apr 2009 4:09pm
Good stuff Lee.

Good of you to take control smile
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Read Me - Technical Support - 26th Apr 2009 4:14pm
I'll have to forward my mums questions to you now, things like .... "I've sent my printer to do emails but I can't find them on the internet"
Posted By: Wheels Re: Read Me - Technical Support - 30th Apr 2009 2:27pm
For download of the week can you put the date on the end of the thread name, or the program name, will just make it easyer to keep track of smile

keep it up dude smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral