Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Grrr. Texts wont send - 24th Apr 2009 7:20pm
Since ydy my texts are either 'sending' or 'queud' ?? Can recieve txts ok. Im t-mobile btw.
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 24th Apr 2009 7:26pm
that's t-mobile for you
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 24th Apr 2009 7:55pm
Never had this b4?
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 24th Apr 2009 7:59pm
Nothing wrong with T-Mobile... been best phone service Ive ever had compared to Vodafone, O2 and Orange...

Enough Credit?

Turn your phone on and off and try again.

It may possibly be due to a lack of signal as well. Sometimes happens to me, but onlt usually at Race Tracks.

If not, then ring customer service and see if they can help. Keep pressing 0 and youll go straight through to someone.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 24th Apr 2009 8:40pm
Motorolla handset perchance?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 24th Apr 2009 9:10pm
Originally Posted by AlfaCraig
Nothing wrong with T-Mobile... been best phone service Ive ever had compared to Vodafone, O2 and Orange...

withthat i went from t-mobile to o2 the start of the year. and i think by the end of the year i will back on t-mobile. yes
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 24th Apr 2009 9:13pm
I've been with t-mobile for nearly 3 years - never had a coverage problem - even in Tesco which kills dead the signal on O2 (which is funny because Tesco Mobile runs on O2).
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 24th Apr 2009 9:15pm
also t-mobile is faster on the net got a t-mobile and a o2 usb thing. and o2 is shit, crashes all the time. pics and videos are slow loading. so i think i will be keeping the t-mobile one well faster smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 24th Apr 2009 9:17pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Motorolla handset perchance?
sony ericsson. Wont be getting another s.e though coz it seems to be recurring with me and other people that the 'screen dies'. I did plan me next fone to be m.rola
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 24th Apr 2009 9:20pm
No issues with t-mobile b4 this! Once ì rang c.services '25p cost' and i got to speak to a human despite having no cred?!
I hate '3' network meself
Posted By: Pomp Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 24th Apr 2009 9:24pm
No no no no i think these two are hogging up the service grin

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2009/04/22/9207621-ap.html

Originally Posted by cnews.canoe.ca
Two central Pennsylvania friends spent most of March in a text-messaging record attempt, exchanging a thumbs-flying total of 217,000.

For one of the two, that meant an inches-thick itemized bill for $26,000.

Nick Andes, 29, and Doug Klinger, 30, were relying on their unlimited text messaging plans to get them through the escapade, so Andes didn’t expect such a big bill.

“It came in a box that cost $27.55 to send to me,” he said Tuesday. He said he “panicked” and called T-Mobile, which told The Associated Press it had credited his account and was investigating the charges.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 24th Apr 2009 9:26pm
shocked

For one of the two, that meant an inches-thick itemized bill for $26,000
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 18th Jul 2009 3:43pm
It rìted itself last time. Now its appened again. Grrr. Rang tmobile who were absolutly useless. Can send txts from another fone so its the handset, is it?
Posted By: kimpri Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 18th Jul 2009 4:49pm
try taking the battery and Sim out wipe the Sim that's what i do works for me??
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Grrr. Texts wont send - 18th Jul 2009 5:17pm
Ok. Al try that. Ta
© Wirral-Wikiwirral