Forums
Posted By: Tony_1985 Internet Explorer 8 - 4th Oct 2008 3:35pm
Anyone using the new Internet Explorer 8 yet ?

I'm running the Beta 2 which is publically available on the microsoft website: CLICK HERE

Not too many issues to report back on yet

Just some sites don't display correctly yet, but there is a compatibilty mode button which enables you to view the page as if it would be in IE7
Not sure if they will be working on this in the future, but definately a recommendation for the final release

Doesn't look too much different to Internet Explorer 7, but has some new features which include in an integrated system which allows you to stop it tracking your movements, perfect for those sites you don't want anyone to know about wink

Posted By: SoundLad Internet Explorer 8 - 12th Apr 2009 10:15pm
Well Microshit have released Internet Explorer 8.. Yes ive installed it and it has a intresting developers tool handy if you want to nose at a persons code on there website etc. theres a new privicy filter called InPrivicy filter in which stops websites which have those adverts and or web site clocker for example how many visitors to the site some of those sites actually track you and so on but this filter stops it.. It has loads of other features also but i'll still be using Firefox cause it wont take long for some hacker to find a flaw lol.. But i might use it for a bit to work out how it works.. but anyway enough blabbing on about it just try it out.. Its at its usual address microsoft blah blah happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral