Forums
Posted By: Wheels Gaming pod/cocoon? - 1st May 2008 2:40pm
I just been thinking.. My missiz sometimes moans about how loud i have the tv when i play certain games (COD4) and when i know im off work the next day i can play on my Games console until the early morning. normally after that i check my emails etc..

I do like to play with the sound kinda high to help me be better at the game (I can hear enemy's sneaking up on me) but at 1am i suppose it ain't fair on the rest on the household. lastnight after getting in from the liverpool match i went on my laptop as it was next to my bed, once again my missiz moan about the tapping of the keys as i typed...

Now I have just watched a video on the BBC website about the homes of tomorrow and they had an egg shaped cocoon in a bedroom, the reason for this was so save energy by only warming up the space inside the cocoon rather than the whole room/house think

So this got me thinking...What if i build a POD inside which i can add a large HD TV....bed/chair & games consoles with full surround sound?? this would mean all the noise could be contained inside and i could have everything close by all rolled into one double bed sized box learn

i could add more inside like a smaller tft screen that could fold out of the roof or wall showing the cameras around my house, A drinks dispenser, Fridge??? you name it. (within reason..no toilet doh )

it could be built easily out of MDF and wood. could even add lights into the roof that you could control the color of smile

what do you think?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Gaming pod/cocoon? - 1st May 2008 2:45pm
Give her some earplugs smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: Gaming pod/cocoon? - 1st May 2008 2:49pm
dam you!!! i come up with some big elaborate way and you ruin it with your totally brilliant and simple answer!!! smack

She probably wouldn't if i asked her to anyway
© Wirral-Wikiwirral