Forums
Posted By: SoundLad I always said - 1st May 2008 12:17pm
the likes of facebook and bebo with the little applications could be exploited i just never really invetagated as i use bebo but this answers my question..

Click here

smile
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: I always said - 1st May 2008 12:30pm
anything that allows addons can be exploited really
Posted By: Wheels Re: I always said - 1st May 2008 12:46pm
you cant have fun these days without some fukker spoiling it
Posted By: StuyMac Re: I always said - 1st May 2008 12:53pm
TBH Ive only ever posted stuff on there that I wouldnt be bothered if anyone in the world saw it...

Anything personal should stay well clear of a "Social Networking" site - the clue is in the name kiddies....
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: I always said - 1st May 2008 1:05pm
I don't add applicatins anymore to my page, not worth it, why would i want a fish tank when i have real fish, or a dog just pointless
Posted By: Peachy Re: I always said - 2nd May 2008 12:12pm
facebook is too much for me theres just so much going on, i do have an account but would much rather use myspace.

Cali i do agree with that (Even tho i have a fish on my page, i think most of them died tho as i never fed them)
Isnt the site ment to be for finding people you have not seen for years?

I never put alot of persoanl details on any page.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: I always said - 2nd May 2008 2:55pm
Yep, Bebo is pretty safe and secure, MySpace is 50/50 and Facebook is just a privacy nightmare, the company themselves are investing in a targetted advertising system with which advertisers will be able to select users and advertise direct to them, via their desktop, mobile, email and facebook account.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral