Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Video Games : Ill never buy one... - 3rd Apr 2008 9:12am
An interesting story .

...some interesting replys also smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: Video Games : Ill never buy one... - 3rd Apr 2008 11:21am
he's a turd!

Long live Video games!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Video Games : Ill never buy one... - 3rd Apr 2008 11:26am
lmao wot a load of crap, i only read the 3 replies that are shown at the bottom... complete arse

wot about those of us who like to go out and do the activities that that tit is into and play video games as well?! lol
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Video Games : Ill never buy one... - 3rd Apr 2008 11:36am
Thing is, I think he has a point - and I like video games think

I guess its all about getting the righ balance - everything in proportion and all that.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Video Games : Ill never buy one... - 3rd Apr 2008 11:50am
Originally Posted by StuyMac
- everything in proportion and all that.

I agree with that, all tho it can be like a drug, sometime i dont know when to stop. causes sh!t with the missiz sometimes too, but she always wants to watch something on tv when i'm kicking ass on COD4 lol.
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Video Games : Ill never buy one... - 3rd Apr 2008 11:56am
that's where u have to train her, whelan

i send mine upstairs to watch her soaps when am on the xbox haha... she gets pissed off with me swearin at everyone for killing me anyway
Posted By: Wheels Re: Video Games : Ill never buy one... - 3rd Apr 2008 12:04pm
haha get your butt on now tease
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Video Games : Ill never buy one... - 3rd Apr 2008 10:14pm
sorry mate, was headin off to work lol... will batter u (get battered by u***) some time over the weekend lol tease
© Wirral-Wikiwirral