Forums
Posted By: MattLFC BBC Three Unveils New Look & New Ethos! - 23rd Jan 2008 3:18am
Originally Posted by Digital Spy
BBC Three controller Danny Cohen has unveiled a new look and new multi-platform focus for the channel.

All programmes on the channel will be simulcast on digital TV and the web starting in February. User generated content will be regularly scheduled in peak and interactive ideas will be placed "at the heart of programmes".

Cohen said: "I'm delighted to announce BBC Three's fantastic line-up of new programmes, along with our innovative and exciting approach to television for young audiences. BBC Three is aiming to become Britain's most ambitious multi-platform network – combining television and the web into a single, integrated offering.

"At BBC Three we should be known for pioneering risk, and be obsessed with all things new – new talent, new programmes, and a new relationship between television and the internet."

Digital Spy Report

New Idents:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: BBC Three Unveils New Look & New Ethos! - 23rd Jan 2008 10:13am
I liked the old ones, they were funny.

New ones look good though
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: BBC Three Unveils New Look & New Ethos! - 23rd Jan 2008 6:05pm
they done away with the slugs, no way..................

Argggggg.

those slugs where boss.

*sulks*
Posted By: fordsteve Re: BBC Three Unveils New Look & New Ethos! - 23rd Jan 2008 6:54pm
gutted bring back the slugs lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: BBC Three Unveils New Look & New Ethos! - 23rd Jan 2008 7:00pm
I think the first image above makes it look like rthree...

Still I dont mind them! Nobody likes new Idents but we all get used to them over time and the next time they refresh them we all think thats shit, bring back the previous one lmao!

smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: BBC Three Unveils New Look & New Ethos! - 30th Jan 2008 9:13pm
Just seen the new ident's and I must say, they seem very feminine and Cali... i mean gay!

seeyu
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: BBC Three Unveils New Look & New Ethos! - 30th Jan 2008 9:16pm
somad
Posted By: MattLFC Re: BBC Three Unveils New Look & New Ethos! - 30th Jan 2008 9:16pm
tease
Posted By: scoop Re: BBC Three Unveils New Look & New Ethos! - 31st Jan 2008 1:50am
woman in bikini!

as long as they still show the occasional top gear and family guy i dont care (only things ive ever watched on THREEEEEE!...as the slug said)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral