Forums
Posted By: AX_125 Nintendo Wii games - 19th Jan 2008 8:29pm
It is refreshing to see that one of the best games on the wii (according to Gamespot) is the Nintendo 64 game, the legend of zelda Ocarina of time. Probably one of my favorite games of all time.

I am going to buy an N64 on ebay i think, cant beat a night with your mates playing 4 player golden eye. the good old dys.
Posted By: Mark Re: Nintendo Wii games - 19th Jan 2008 9:10pm
Is that the one with Mario Cart Racing lol
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Nintendo Wii games - 19th Jan 2008 11:33pm
Im getting a Nintendo Wii on Monday laugh
Posted By: chiccy Re: Nintendo Wii games - 19th Jan 2008 11:38pm
wii's r cool my 5yr old wants 1....LOL no way hozey lol!! maybe when ur 15 smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Nintendo Wii games - 19th Jan 2008 11:38pm
Everyone round to Izzy's on Monday evening for a jolly good game of baseball and golf then init.

grin
Posted By: chiccy Re: Nintendo Wii games - 19th Jan 2008 11:45pm
1of the mums on a site that i use her hubby got 1 when they 1st came out. they had a 50" plazma... i use the word HAD as the wrist strap broke an smashed thu the telle omg

theeeeeeeen.... they got the portable down from the bedroom, an then played the bowling an knocked a full bottle of red wine over a cream carpet smack y'no as ya dooo lol!!

steve was propper kakin himself when my sis bf brought his here!!!! shocked devil
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Nintendo Wii games - 20th Jan 2008 8:56am
Wii = the stuff og gods.

Got mine about 6 months ago (with the stronger strap) love it. but not using much recently even got the new need for speed pro street on day of release and it's still in it wrapper.

My ex's little lad is only 6 and he loves playing on it. give them open space a normal telly and they will play for hours, and i mean hours. Chiccy do it go buy one.
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Nintendo Wii games - 20th Jan 2008 10:24am
Yeah.. untill you do what my step sister done.. and pull all the muscles in your arms from boxing lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Nintendo Wii games - 20th Jan 2008 10:25am
raftl throw in a personal injury claim...
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Nintendo Wii games - 20th Jan 2008 10:33am
RSI from boxing, had a few of them.
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Nintendo Wii games - 20th Jan 2008 10:35am
I never want a Wii. Cause one reason and one reason only ? It'l stink! (old but couldnt help it) only reason games are to pricey.. smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Nintendo Wii games - 20th Jan 2008 10:35am
games are less expensive then other consoles though...

smile
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Nintendo Wii games - 20th Jan 2008 10:38am
never anything under £25 quid though.. dearest ive seen is £75 for that winter sports game omg
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Nintendo Wii games - 20th Jan 2008 10:38am
ebayyyyyyyy lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral