Forums
Posted By: Cali_16v Samsung U600 - 10th Jan 2008 7:01pm
Basicly it's nackered.

everytime you try to write a text it crashs. you can call and receive calls and text but i won't let you right one.

crashes then resets itself and i've even lost all the additions to the T9 dictionary as it wiped it's self.

How poo. anyone know where can fix it or at least flash it back to factory settings. i know flashing it can be risky but i'm willing to try it. or if anyone wants it in it current state make an offer, i've still got the box and the only thing missing is the USB lead i think.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Samsung U600 - 10th Jan 2008 7:03pm
Check the warranty fella, SE phones are under 2 yr warranties, so other manufacturers maybe too.

If its under 1 yr old, contact Samsung and they should fix it for you. If its got a longer warranty, then you will still get it fixed by them.

Providing it has no other damage/hasnt been caused by moisture damage.

smile
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Samsung U600 - 10th Jan 2008 7:05pm
Nope only had it 8 months cos i called orange and got an upgrade.

nokia 5310. it's only a second phone so it will do.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Samsung U600 - 10th Jan 2008 7:06pm
Get Samsung to fix it then. No point in arsing about whilst its under warranty. AFAIK, only Nokia still warrant phone that have been flashed by the end user??

smile
Posted By: Pomp Re: Samsung U600 - 10th Jan 2008 8:35pm
He's right, I bought a phone an it was faulty mad took it bk an they gave me a brand new one but that wernt the end of it ther was another prob wiv the fone so i took it bk again an got a new phone once again smile . No problems with this one now happy
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Samsung U600 - 10th Jan 2008 8:38pm
pomp i couldn't understand half of that with the text talk.

so what your saying is you broke 2 phones and had them replaced.
Posted By: Pomp Re: Samsung U600 - 10th Jan 2008 8:48pm
Well they sold me two faulty phones and they did indeed replace them. [I'll quit the text talk from now on]
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Samsung U600 - 10th Jan 2008 8:52pm
whippy

good boy!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral