Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Amazon Sells 1,400 Wii's In 10 Minutes - 26th Nov 2007 3:46pm
Originally Posted by Digital Spy
E-tailer Amazon has revealed that it sold 1,400 Nintendo Wii consoles in just 10 minutes after it received a delivery of the hard-to-find system.

Following last week's news that HMV sold its stock in 34 minutes, the build-up to Christmas has seen orders increase even more, with Amazon the latest firm to see demand far outstrip supply.

Nintendo is now suffering both financially and critically as frustrated gamers struggle to find the hugely popular machine anywhere on the high street.

Such is the demand for the console that a report in trade paper MCV suggests Wii consoles have been changing hands for as much as £300 on eBay, with some high street retailers forcing customers to buy any machines they have left as part of an expensive games bundle.

I wanna Wiiiiiiiiiiiii! lol. No wonder Tesco cant be bothered selling it as yet!!

Digital Spy Report
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Amazon Sells 1,400 Wii's In 10 Minutes - 26th Nov 2007 5:26pm
Think I'll be buying one soon, probably off eBay
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Amazon Sells 1,400 Wii's In 10 Minutes - 26th Nov 2007 5:27pm
Id wait until after Xmas matey, they are being sold at silly prices on there right now due to parents wanting them for the kids for Xmas.

My initial plan was to wait until after last Xmas rush and get one then, didnt think it would still be selling like hotcakes 12 months on. I knew I should have pre-ordered one last year when Play.com were first taking pre-orders for guaranteed stock!!

smile
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Amazon Sells 1,400 Wii's In 10 Minutes - 26th Nov 2007 11:09pm
bought mario galaxy for mine yday - quality game haha - cheesy as anything but entertaining lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral