Forums
Posted By: MattLFC itv.com - Fooked Already! - 9th Oct 2007 10:09am
Everything on itv.com doesnt fecking work today!! Of course you get to watch the adverts, but that is it, just advert after advert after advert!!!

Uusally its two or three ads, then the program, but not today, just adverts!

Fookin Grrrs. UK Nova cappers are getting very fooking lazy of late too, only uploading the next morning, sometimes days after a show has been on, it seems only the BBC iPlayer is working today (for Click lol), and even that wants me to install an update before I use it!!

Argh they need to sort all this shite out before IPTV becomes a good reliable medium.

mad
Posted By: SoundLad Re: itv.com - Fooked Already! - 9th Oct 2007 12:14pm
I find UKNova seeders very stingy as there download speeds are slow never had anything above 100kbs frown
Posted By: MattLFC Re: itv.com - Fooked Already! - 9th Oct 2007 1:37pm
Haha unlucky, i always get 800KB/s+ grin
Posted By: MattLFC Re: itv.com - Fooked Already! - 12th Oct 2007 7:57pm
Nice to see they are still bombarding viewers of itv.com with adverts and no actual content.

Ive given up now, im afraid until ITV have the decency to sort their problems instead of just leaving people to view endless adverts, I wont be using the service.

And they all wonder why UK Nova is so successful!!

Description: This is how ya do it ITV!!!
Attached picture itv.PNG
Posted By: Anonymous Re: itv.com - Fooked Already! - 12th Oct 2007 8:26pm

Grrrs ....

Just a interesting read for you all......

I Have just done a what's that site running search on Netcraft (ITV.COM) and found the following......

Clicky Click Click....

I would like to draw your attention to the the Uptime Graph..Reboots etc....

And please come to your own conclusions.... think
Posted By: MattLFC Re: itv.com - Fooked Already! - 5th Dec 2007 11:03pm
Just watching Corrie on itv.com now, they have finally fixed the problem that was preventing a lot of users watching itv.com, you now get directed to the Microsoft site where you are prompted to install a DRM component...

Funny thing is, its the very same component that users with Sky Anytime PC are prompted to install when they have problems - even funnier though is that Sky/Microsoft have known about the problem and had the fix for well over a year now, it took ITV months to realise they had the same problem!!

grin
Posted By: MattLFC Re: itv.com - Fooked Already! - 16th Dec 2007 9:42pm
Haha you can trick the player to give you programmes before they are available to watch.

I just changed the ID for Emmerdale and made it +1 and I got tonights Corrie streaming looool, it wont be on the website until at least 10 usually.

tease
Posted By: Mark Re: itv.com - Fooked Already! - 16th Dec 2007 10:01pm
ha ha ha
Posted By: MattLFC Re: itv.com - Fooked Already! - 22nd Dec 2007 12:47am
Hehe done it again, Corrie aint listed on the site and neither is Tonight, but both are already available to stream.

Just +1 for Corrie and +2 for Tonight on the URL, tis much better then waiting till the morning lol.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral