Forums
Posted By: Waddi Compatible Accessories for the Fuji S6500 - 4th Oct 2007 12:47am
Just been browsing Ebay and came across some accessories for the S6500, since quite a few od us on here now have this camera I thought I would post them.

Hand Grip Strap
[Linked Image]

GENUINE FUJI FILM SOFT LEATHER CASE[/b][/u]
[Linked Image]

[b][u]Fujifilm Finepix bag
[Linked Image]

LCD Screen Hood Protector[/u][/b]
[Linked Image]

[b][u]Professional 3.0X Tele-Photo Lens[/u][/b]
[Linked Image]

[b][u]58mm 0.45X Wide-Angle Lens[/u][/b]
[Linked Image]

[b][u]HD .22x Fisheye Lens
[Linked Image]

5 Color Filters kit
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wheels Re: Compatible Accessories for the Fuji S6500 - 4th Oct 2007 12:52am
cool!
Posted By: Waddi Re: Compatible Accessories for the Fuji S6500 - 4th Oct 2007 1:01am
what bits would you consider Whelan?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Compatible Accessories for the Fuji S6500 - 4th Oct 2007 1:10am
With regards to the lens, be careful what you buy, as some are pretty shit. Especially the fish eye lenses (remember, proper ones cost about £600+, so your £20 one off ebay aint gonna be upto much).

Ive seen the cheap ass fish eyes in action and to be honest, there isnt much point in using one, you will get better effects by editing an image in Photoshop, and thats saying something.

Personally, I wouldnt touch any lenses other then Opteka. Ive heard of non-branded and generic makes diminishing image quality im afraid.

Remember, the more lenses you add, the lower image quality is anyway, and the less you pay, the less refined and precision made the lenses are.

smile
Posted By: Mark Re: Compatible Accessories for the Fuji S6500 - 4th Oct 2007 10:35am
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

S6500fd Accessories @ Fuji for comparisons Click Me
© Wirral-Wikiwirral