Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Apple Want's To Slash TV Pricing - 8th Sep 2007 8:56pm
Originally Posted by Digital Spy
Apple is understood to be planning to cut the price of TV show downloads from its US iTunes store to 99 cents, bringing them into line with music track prices.

Currently, most TV episodes available on iTunes US are priced at $1.99. Variety reports that Apple's price cut proposal is proving deeply unpopular with networks and studios, who do not subscribe to Apple's position that any price cut impact would be negated by increased sales volumes.

It is understood that the major networks and studios are concerned that a 99 cent price point would severely impact the sales of DVD box sets. For example, season one of 30 Rock was released on Tuesday in a 3-disc DVD box set at $49.98; making the season's 21 episodes available for 99 cents each would see iTunes significantly undercut the DVD retail price.

Why dont they stop ripping European, UK in particular, customers off on the music before they start suggesting that tv shows are too expensive the cheeky Grrrs!!

Digital Spy Report
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Apple Want's To Slash TV Pricing - 8th Sep 2007 10:29pm
Wont ever buy an iPod or anything to do with Apple.. Dont like the way they make there products.. But yer they rip europeans off one of the other reasons i dont buy laugh
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Apple Want's To Slash TV Pricing - 8th Sep 2007 10:32pm
Originally Posted by SoundLad
Wont ever buy an iPod or anything to do with Apple

Likewise about all the "iGadgets", although I would LOVE an Apple Mac hehe.
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Apple Want's To Slash TV Pricing - 8th Sep 2007 10:34pm
Dont like Mac's OS too childish i like an operating system i can take apart... lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Apple Want's To Slash TV Pricing - 8th Sep 2007 10:40pm
Lol, I like it solely for its Unix background, ultra stability and security.

Dont have any particular issues with XP of course, I wish I was still on 2000 for some reason though... my laptop doesnt like and neither do some of my more modern applications though lol.

frown
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Apple Want's To Slash TV Pricing - 8th Sep 2007 11:24pm
Windows 2000 (hate to say this) is nice LOL prefare it from 98 , me , xp etc laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral