Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Setanta To Boast CL Qualifiers - 10th Aug 2007 6:00pm
Setanta has announced it has acquired the rights to four Champions League third qualifying round clashes involving Liverpool, Arsenal, Celtic and Rangers.

Liverpool’s Champions League third qualifying round first leg fixture away to Toulouse on Wednesday August 15 will be exclusively live on Setanta Sports 1. This will be followed by Arsenal’s first leg trip to Sparta, Prague at 7.45pm the same evening.

Setanta will also feature Celtic and Rangers’ third qualifying round matches including its first leg visit to Spartak Moscow live on Setanta Sports 2 from 4.30pm on Wednesday August 15. Rangers second leg clash in Serbia against Crvena Zvezda will see them through to the group stages of the Champions League.

Big fookin wow, so they got some shitty and pretty insignificant qualifiers, the reason they got them is because they have overpaid lmao, Sky and ITV were not prepared to pay the stupid money being demanded for them.

Another good thing imho though, the more money Setanta waste and lose in their efforts to "brag" about their services, the nearer they come to bankruptcy.

And it can't come soon enough, I can't bloody wait to get Prem Plus back in 2010 lol.

I for one am not going to pay Setanta a penny of my hard earned cash, when their offering compared with Sky Sports (which works out cheaper) is utter shite.

Digital Spy Report
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Setanta To Boast CL Qualifiers - 10th Aug 2007 9:13pm
just get a free veiw set top box you get setanta for free on that lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Setanta To Boast CL Qualifiers - 11th Aug 2007 1:50am
Is it still using the code hack? I thought they went completely CAM now (one of the condition's of the football rights iirc)?

smile
Posted By: jonah Re: Setanta To Boast CL Qualifiers - 11th Aug 2007 7:00am
Originally Posted by fasterste
just get a free veiw set top box you get setanta for free on that lol

u still have to pay £9.99 a month, with no annual contract tho noonoo
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Setanta To Boast CL Qualifiers - 11th Aug 2007 9:48am
no you dont mate we got it free here and not paid a penny
© Wirral-Wikiwirral