Forums
Posted By: txt3rob Make £ From Ebay Links On Your Site - 6th Aug 2007 10:57am
AuctionAds creates eBay auction ads, using keywords of your choosing, which you can then place in your forum. If any visitor buys from your site, you will be paid a commission. Auction ads appear similar to Google's Adsense ad banners, but the similarity ends there. Keep on reading, or you can discuss AuctionAds in our AuctionAds forum.

http://www.auctionads.com

How do I earn money with AuctionAds?

When your forum's visitors and members click on an AuctionAd listing and take an action on eBay, you earn cash. "Actions" are defined as a Winning Bid, a Buy-it-Now, or a confirmed user registration. For the time being, AuctionAds is focused on growth, and they are paying out 100% of the revenue to their publishers.

Simply put, when one of your members clicks on your AuctionAds ad, if they win the auction, you get a % of the eBay fees. In addition, there is a 30 day cookie placed on the members' computer, and you get credit for any auction they win for 30 days.

I have found my users actually LIKE the AuctionAds and see them as a convenience rather than an ad!

Some of the basic features of AuctionAds

o You specify the keywords - the program is not contextual
o Currently, there are 12 ad formats to choose from, with more coming.
o Enter color values for border, background, heading, description and links.
o Specify whether to open ad links in a new window.
o Payment - Payment is made by Paypal rather than check, with a $10 threshold
o International - Forum and website owners from the UK and other countries are able to join Auction Ads, as well
o Because it uses Ebay auctions, you automatically have credibility with your users
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Make £ From Ebay Links On Your Site - 6th Aug 2007 1:05pm
Cheeky bit of referral id there Robbie lmao! Ill sign up though. You know all the good ways to make money online without doing anything at all haha!

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral