Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Yet More Crap From The EC - 26th Jun 2007 9:45am
Originally Posted by BBC News
The BBC has been accused of forcing people to use Microsoft operating systems and has been threatened with a complaint to the European Commission.

The charge concerns the use of Microsoft technology in the corporation's forthcoming iPlayer.

The web service, set for launch later this year, allows viewers to watch shows up to 30 days after broadcast.

The BBC has said it does intend to allow access to its content from computers with other operating systems.

This shit really makes my blood boil, who the fook are the EC to tell anyone what they should or shouldnt be using??!!

The BBC have always imho actually strayed away from Microsoft, they still have Real Player as the only media player you can use for certain video's.

The EC should just fook off and go find some pants to sniff!

BBC News Report
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Yet More Crap From The EC - 26th Jun 2007 11:51am
got to agree with you there matty, seems very one sided to me, bbc are a channel run by the goverment, i remember when the petrol ban was on, all of a sudden the bbc listings completely changed to progrms about the gulf war and things to do with the way we pay our prices for fuel, it was all aload of twaddel. i can t remember much about it, but it was shite !
© Wirral-Wikiwirral