Forums
Posted By: Lund Windows Live Messenger Keeps signing out - 17th Jan 2007 8:16pm
Hello all, problems stil! frown But this time with my computer! frown

I have the latest Windows Live Messenger installed on my computer, those of you who have me on MSN will have noticed me signing in n out constanly! mad Which is really annoyin when sendin fiels and talkin to people etc...

The thing is the internet conenction stays, but messenger signs out for no apparent reason at all?? I receive the internet through LAN and it is set up fine, just that Messenger keeps signin out!! Argh I've re-installed it so many times and patchedit etc to try to make it work better but it doesnt seem to have it!

Any ideas??
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Windows Live Messenger Keeps signing out - 17th Jan 2007 8:38pm
Windows Live Messenger has been full of bugs, a lot are like this, since the day it was taken out of BETA (interestingly when it was in BETA it didnt have half as many).

Get back to using MSN Messenger 7.5, much much more stable and refined.

MSN Messenger 7.5
Posted By: Lund Re: Windows Live Messenger Keeps signing out - 17th Jan 2007 8:51pm
Originally Posted by MattyC
Windows Live Messenger has been full of bugs, a lot are like this, since the day it was taken out of BETA (interestingly when it was in BETA it didnt have half as many).

Get back to using MSN Messenger 7.5, much much more stable and refined.

MSN Messenger 7.5

Uninstalled Windows Live MEssenger and installed 7.5 ... guess what happeneed after about 5 mins...it started signin in n out again mad

© Wirral-Wikiwirral