Forums
Posted By: Mark photoshop battle : Vote and results - 14th Apr 2005 1:10pm
Just for fun Photochop Competition

Please Vote on the best Photoshop by our members.
You decide why you like it?
Technical achievement, or Just looks great.

There are 3 Entrants and they all used this
photo as there starting image.

[Linked Image]

==========================
To create the follwing amazing results.

Picture 1
[Linked Image]

Picture 2
[Linked Image]

Picture 3
[Linked Image]

Please vote fairly.
You must have +50 Posts to vote.
Posted By: Mark Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 14th Apr 2005 1:14pm
Amazing Lads thumbsup

good work.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 14th Apr 2005 6:57pm
wow eek

I think most of you know which one Ill be voting for wink
Posted By: AX_125 Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 15th Apr 2005 7:35am
i dont

Think i can guess who the chops are all from smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 15th Apr 2005 11:20am
nice work! smile
they are all really good!
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 19th Apr 2005 9:39pm
they all look really good, hard to make up my mind
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 23rd Apr 2005 6:10pm
Battle over! i got second! good battle, another will start in a few days, get ready choppers
I expect more entries now that im teachin u all how to do it and giving u the program
Posted By: djrenegade Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 23rd Apr 2005 6:17pm
so who did the winning entry??
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 23rd Apr 2005 6:24pm
not sure, i suspect it'd be ax125 but ive never seen work that good from anyone on here. i got loadsa new methods mastered for that comp and i suspect he did to. His first engine bay chop. Time to look forward to..................

Photoshop battle 2:the 2nd chopping!
:go: :go:
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 23rd Apr 2005 10:12pm
1ST place with 12 votes,AX125s entry
[Linked Image]
2ND place with 10 votes,Scoops entry
[Linked Image]
3RD place with 0 votes,Stationmieks entry
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 24th Apr 2005 3:24pm
There all winners,
as the level of quality and skill is amazing.

Have another look at them especially the detail that you may have over looked first time.

I'm seeing so much more on Stationmieks entry.

Well done everyone.

Next one to begin soon.
Posted By: DavidB Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 24th Apr 2005 8:39pm
hahaha, 0 votes!!!! lmao
Posted By: AX_125 Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 25th Apr 2005 12:08pm
My mods include new wheels, side skirts from 350z, front bumper from another BMW, lights fom skyline, custom made roof and rear window, but kinda pinched from skyline, custom wide arches, bonnet from supra, spoiler from skyline.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 26th Apr 2005 1:55pm
Here is mine with the bonnet closed, it was having an oil change that day.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 26th Apr 2005 5:46pm
Nice mate.Good carbon effect there. What method do u use?
Posted By: AX_125 Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 26th Apr 2005 7:40pm
Similar to your tutorial, going to look into making it look a bit better in the future i think.
Posted By: spinking Re: photoshop battle : Vote and results - 26th Apr 2005 9:14pm
Sombody needs to show me how to do these cos it would help me look for the spoiler and bodykit i want for my ride some of the stuff on here is doh cool thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral