Forums
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Jimbo: Eclipse - 3rd Aug 2005 5:24pm
Really starting to get into this now, not had the spare time to do this before but I have for the past couple of days. Just done a couple of mods to this eclipse, I'm sure you can spot them easily.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 3rd Aug 2005 5:25pm
Put some graphics on it and it will look loads better.

back wheel looks a bit dodgy, other than that, very good
Posted By: jccars Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 3rd Aug 2005 5:29pm
Look's cool not much done but the slamming suits it as ax said try some Graphic's down the side rear rim is flat and you forget to chop the top were you lowered it as far as i can see that is your only mistake's

Top work keep it up
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 3rd Aug 2005 5:31pm
Care to add to it fella's? I daren't try graphics just yet, I'll have a look at doing them though.
Click here for the full size original , or I can email you the full size one of mine if you want?
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 3rd Aug 2005 8:21pm
Well, I gave it a go, what d'ya think?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 4th Aug 2005 3:21am
Top notch jim. The graphics were a definate improvement,colour is clean. Rear wheel is ? Not sure i think it may be just a bit too low and has swallowed too much wheel. Or the wheel is too big. One or the other but it looks fantastic anyway
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 4th Aug 2005 4:13pm
The car I took the wheels off had the rear one covered slightly so couldn't use it. That rear wheel is the front one just reshaped and resized, that's probably why it looks flat.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 4th Aug 2005 4:15pm
Give it a carbon bonnet!
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 4th Aug 2005 4:23pm
use this

http://img4.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img4&image=ahh34tl.jpg
Posted By: scoop Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 4th Aug 2005 4:24pm
Theres a challenge for ya jimbo. Follow the tut if needs be. I can see thatll look sweet in carbon,try the roof too??
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 4th Aug 2005 4:33pm
Gotta go to work now, will try it when i next get time. Cheers AX for the sample image.
Posted By: scoop Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 4th Aug 2005 4:42pm
Would it not be a better idea to carbonaise the current bonnet. That way you keep the origional shadows/highlights on the bonnet. I dont believe in doin carbon bonnet swaps. Its a simple enough task to overlay the carbon onto the bonnet if u follow the TUT
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 4th Aug 2005 4:45pm
It is not a swop, you lay it over cut it out and make it transparent, get better results that the tut IMO
Posted By: jccars Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 4th Aug 2005 4:59pm
Wrong Image there for That kindof Carbon you wanna use the actual bonnet on the right angle for shaddows exc
Posted By: jccars Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 4th Aug 2005 5:12pm
Wack this one on laugh Just made it now for the shape of the eclipse bonnet

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 5th Aug 2005 8:09am
LOL! Didn't even need to resize it! Looks awesome imo, cheers jc

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 5th Aug 2005 11:05am
How does it look with clear indicators?
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 5th Aug 2005 2:24pm
Feel free to try, personally I don't think they'd suit the JDM styling and it's hardly a challenge to do lol.
Posted By: jccars Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 5th Aug 2005 6:40pm
Try a new spoiler mate
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo: Eclipse - 6th Aug 2005 12:01am
Now that is a challenge, not sure if I'll be able to any time soon but I'll try for middle of next week.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral