Forums
Posted By: scoop photoshop battle 6 - 19th Jul 2005 2:49am
OK peeps. Den has chosen this mint picture of a GTO for us all to do our thing on. Good luck. If you are taking part you have until the end of the month to get your entries in. Email them to me on the 30th or earlier if absolutely necessary. They will all be hosteed up for the poll on the 31st. Lets see lots of competition in this one guys. AX is running away with the points

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AX_125 Re: photoshop battle 6 - 19th Jul 2005 9:23am
got it any bigger?
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 6 - 19th Jul 2005 9:32am
Full size image

Pics of this size cannot be put on the CW server so this is the size we are limited to. Your chops will be resized to this by myself before hosting aswell. Cheers
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 6 - 21st Jul 2005 12:18am
First image recieved with thanks

yes lookin sweet

N.B Try to keep your entries to yourselves for as long as possible. Dont wanna see the entries until mine is complete
Posted By: aceritz Re: photoshop battle 6 - 21st Jul 2005 12:10pm
Originally posted by scoop2004:
N.B Try to keep your entries to yourselves for as long as possible. Dont wanna see the entries until mine is complete
you said mail them to you as soon as we have finished, make your mind up
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 6 - 21st Jul 2005 12:17pm
Originally posted by scoop2004:
If you are taking part you have until the end of the month to get your entries in. Email them to me on the 30th or earlier if absolutely necessary. They will all be hosteed up for the poll on the 31st.
On the 30th ideally,my mind is made up. If u dont want to wait dont wait but picture this

AX125 emails me his entry tomorrow, this gives me a week or more to work on mine so hard that its good enough to beat his. Not that i would cheat like that but i dont even want the ability to be accused of it

Just trin to be fair is all
Posted By: aceritz Re: photoshop battle 6 - 21st Jul 2005 1:16pm
but as some one who is meant to be looked up upon shouldnt the pictures be sent to a third party, thats even fairer
Posted By: AX_125 Re: photoshop battle 6 - 21st Jul 2005 1:44pm
I am not taking part in this one
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 6 - 21st Jul 2005 2:04pm
Originally posted by aceritz:
but as some one who is meant to be looked up upon shouldnt the pictures be sent to a third party, thats even fairer
That wud be ideal but webmaster cant do it any more. It is fair this way as long as people follow the rules. I wouldnt cheat anyway.

C'mon guys. Now is the time to get the points back on AX
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 6 - 29th Jul 2005 7:00am
Only 1 more day to get your entries in guys. Ill be uploading all the images sent to me as close to midnight saturday night as I can. Depends if im out that night or not wink
Posted By: jccars Re: photoshop battle 6 - 29th Jul 2005 7:27am
Ah well if i worked my butt of all day maybe i could enter one but hey im not gonna as i aint been to bed ill join the next one
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 6 - 29th Jul 2005 8:14am
Nice to see your joinin in JC :cheers: Sounds like you were up to summut wicked this mornin.But its bed-time for both of us now fella. Ice just finished 7 days of 12 HR shifts and im knackered
Posted By: jccars Re: photoshop battle 6 - 29th Jul 2005 8:36am
lol You talked me into it lol now to get workin laugh no time for bed must finnsh laugh
any one wants me ill be on msn all day at [email protected] dont be shy
Posted By: jccars Re: photoshop battle 6 - 29th Jul 2005 11:13am
Coming along Great now Should be done v soon
Posted By: Den Re: photoshop battle 6 - 29th Jul 2005 1:04pm
sent mine in, i'm dissapointed in myself this week no
Posted By: jccars Re: photoshop battle 6 - 29th Jul 2005 4:05pm
Sent mine now ! Quite pleased with the turnout To say i did it in one day and i dint have any plans at the start

Good luck to all
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 6 - 29th Jul 2005 8:43pm
5 entries in so far including mine. Looks like its gonna be a close comp.If anyone else is entering please PM me and let me know so i can wait for your entry.I think everyone is in now
Posted By: lawton Re: photoshop battle 6 - 29th Jul 2005 9:08pm
just sent mine in
Posted By: Mike sxi2 Re: photoshop battle 6 - 29th Jul 2005 11:39pm
Jus sent mine in, good luck everyone thumbsup
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 6 - 29th Jul 2005 11:51pm
7 entries recieved including my own. I think thats us all. Gonna be a close one this time. Check the league and watch who is winning in the long run

Photoshop league table
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: photoshop battle 6 - 30th Jul 2005 1:47am
iv entered but got no chnace as iv seen a pic of a fellow competitor
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 6 - 30th Jul 2005 2:07am
Remember John,its not all about the winning! ITs about taking part,and also you are well in with a chance of gettin 2nd 3rd or 4th which guarentee you points on the board. Like the new sig BTW.
Posted By: jccars Re: photoshop battle 6 - 30th Jul 2005 4:31am
Originally posted by CorsaJohn:
iv entered but got no chnace as iv seen a pic of a fellow competitor
tease happy happy thumbsup
Posted By: scoop Re: photoshop battle 6 - 31st Jul 2005 12:59am
Poll is up peeps so get voting and good luck to all
© Wirral-Wikiwirral