Forums
Posted By: Mark Photo-choppin : Competition Rules - 2nd Apr 2005 4:04am
We are looking at holding Monthly Competitions for members in the Photo-choppin forum.

But i would like to hear your idea's too,
how we can make it fair to all?

How should a winner be decided?
By members?
By the look of the chop?
By the technical difficulty?
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Photo-choppin : Competition Rules - 2nd Apr 2005 5:12pm
Personally i think by the technical difficulty should be a big factor but shout eventually be decided by members.
Posted By: Mark Re: Photo-choppin : Competition Rules - 2nd Apr 2005 11:28pm
I agree with you that part of the overall score to use a word should take into account the technical difficulty, time factor, accuracy and if it looks good.

Cheers for your input AX
Posted By: scoop Re: Photo-choppin : Competition Rules - 3rd Apr 2005 9:22pm
i think members, chops can be really hard to do and i cud make a right pigs ear of addin flames to exhausts and some 1 esle cud do the same car but with a colour change only and if it looks better it shud win,there is no point in a awfully chopped car winnin just cos it had a hard thing done,the best lookin one should be picked by members accordin to their taste. Thats wot i fink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Photo-choppin : Competition Rules - 3rd Apr 2005 11:08pm
Sorry, I agree with scoop on this account smile
Posted By: scoop Re: Photo-choppin : Competition Rules - 3rd Apr 2005 11:22pm
Just a simple poll where the members will take into account,
Quality
Difficulty (if they understand how easy the program is to use)
fit and finish
Amount of work done,

Is the battle still gonna be posted in on the 11th, a lot of people have worked hard on an entry especially myself. Webby if u wanna start a topic named "Photoshop battle 1" and post up the base image with the date of the deadline and then everyone can pm nitro the link to their entry and he can post em up so the entries remain anonomous. people can then vote which chop they want to win

Need to know ur views on this mate as im very busy between now and the 11th, i need to know if its worth workin the chop
Posted By: Mark Re: Photo-choppin : Competition Rules - 4th Apr 2005 5:10am
that topic has been re-opened for yous to finish the battle.
Posted By: scoop Re: Photo-choppin : Competition Rules - 17th Jul 2005 5:14pm
New battle rules!

Picture for the battles will be picked by the winner of the previous battle

Pictures should be of Very high resolution then E-mailed to myself where i will size them and host them onto the CW server. The battle will then commence

If you do not want to find the image or you have no luck trying then just tell me and I will find a nice one. Good sites for Hi-res car images can be found here by clicking on hi-res car images in the side bar. Plenty of sites to chose from there and its a good place for donor cars too. Also google is good,search for the make of car you want and select "image search" Get yourself a nice one and off we go.

This month it is Dens turn to select the image. Hopefully he is up to the task. Thanks for your time
© Wirral-Wikiwirral