Forums
I downloaded Photoshop about a week ago and have been playing with it, overall i think ive got a pretty good result. I used the Subaru pic from the last Comp Webby did.

ORIGINAL:
[Linked Image]

CHOPPED:
[Linked Image]

What you think ?
bloody good if you ask me
i have had so many attempts at using this and i cant do it, i just keep loosing my temper with the programme
Awesome matey thumbsup
Only a week?

Fingers crossed we will have a master in a couple of weeks?
heh thanks for the comments. And yea only took me a week, learnt some stuff from those tutorials people did ( which are very helpful by the way ) and then its easy to take what you learn from that to figure out how to do the other things.

might try another one soon. happy
Well, you should have a try at this months competition and have a look on forums that are dedicated to this sort of thing.

Iused to be on one called virtual-mods, but it has closed frown

happy the tutorials could be of help, but as you say the majority of it you pick up from basic skills.

I can use the program to a fairly high standard (obviously not compared to graphic designers) but i have no creative inspiration as i am more of a logical thinker, so creative people who can use photoshop will have a field day smile
I just need practise at some things

got wheels and smoothing sorted now, I'm confident of sayin I can do them no problem, its just things like gettin bodykits to fit and changin the colour

Just practise mainly
well gud owen teach me
recommend just getting latest photoshop and playing with all the options, its the way i learnt
© Wirral-Wikiwirral