Forums
Posted By: jabber_Ish wallasey Now and Then 20th anniversary book - 26th Nov 2010 1:46pm
Just got a great book from the library in earlston, its relatively new and ive not seen it in there before.
Full of Now and Then pics of wallasey

fantastic read
highly recomend it
http://www.waterstones.com/watersto...sey+group/wallasey+now+and+then/7644716/

this one?
yeah thats the one ...brilliant smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wallasey Now and Then 20th anniversary book - 26th Nov 2010 1:53pm
Another good book to get ya hands on would be 'Hopps Around Wallasey'. Plenty of paintings from Wallasey's past. £8.99 in W.H.Smiths. I used part of a painting in my sig...
The Hopps book is superb and also has some now and then views.
il go library and see if they have a copy,

also got a nice book out on hilbre called

"Hilbre Islands in the Dee Estuary" by Margaret Sixsmith

some really nice photography in it
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: wallasey Now and Then 20th anniversary book - 26th Nov 2010 2:09pm
Originally Posted by jabber
Just got a great book from the library in earlston, its relatively new and ive not seen it in there before.
Full of Now and Then pics of wallasey

fantastic read
highly recomend it

Brilliant book, I bought a copy from new Brighton post office couple of weeks back, well worth £10 smile
if thats all it cost il add it to my own book collection
Posted By: Helles Re: wallasey Now and Then 20th anniversary book - 26th Nov 2010 7:58pm
Good book and excellent value but one or two things that are wrong. Wish they would let someone proof read them before issuing.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: wallasey Now and Then 20th anniversary book - 26th Nov 2010 8:05pm
This is the book i brought along on the prom walk. I love it!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral