Forums
Posted By: Historybook Observation test - Pictures ?. - 25th Jul 2009 2:45pm
Come on you lot !, date and location of these pictures and any other info that can be added. One's not that hard but just to even it up a bit the other will need a bit more thought !!!!!!!.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Observation test - Pictures ?. - 25th Jul 2009 2:51pm
Wow, do you have anymore?

The bottom one looks around the 1920`s, is it new brighton?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Observation test - Pictures ?. - 25th Jul 2009 2:55pm
Leasowe/ moreton shore?
Posted By: Historybook Re: Observation test - Pictures ?. - 25th Jul 2009 3:30pm
I know the top one has the wallasey sign but i can be sure exactly where it was taken (apart from Wallasey ish), the bottom one was (going off the top of my head) taken about 12 miles from the top one and i know to a mile where it was taken, i also know to a couple of years the date they where taken !. I also know who owned the steam rollers at the time the pics where taken !.

Any more going to have a go ?.
Posted By: Historybook Re: Observation test - Pictures ?. - 25th Jul 2009 3:34pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Leasowe/ moreton shore?

Thats where i thought it may have been taken (top pic), but i can't be sure.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Observation test - Pictures ?. - 25th Jul 2009 3:35pm
Erm, at a wild guess i`d say the top one was taken around the greenleas road wallasey village area smile
Posted By: Historybook Re: Observation test - Pictures ?. - 25th Jul 2009 4:13pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

I will see what i can find !.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Observation test - Pictures ?. - 25th Jul 2009 4:24pm
Originally Posted by Historybook
Originally Posted by _Ste_

I will see what i can find !.
yer! More piccys.
Whens the 'reveal'? No patience, me lol
Posted By: Historybook Re: Observation test - Pictures ?. - 25th Jul 2009 4:50pm
What about this one ????.

Taken on the Wirral just like the others !.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Historybook Re: Observation test - Pictures ?. - 25th Sep 2009 6:12pm
Oh well, as it's been two months i shall tell you where they where taken !.

The steam roller in the ditch was taken in Puddington lane between puddington itself and the Chester high road.

The one of the traction engine was taken at Barnston, the turning for Storton lane is on the left just after the car !.

Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Observation test - Pictures ?. - 25th Sep 2009 6:29pm
Damn. Wrong again.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral