Forums
Posted By: Northender 1997 Birkenhead Police Documentary On Youtube - 3rd Feb 2009 11:42am
Hello
I have uploaded 'Painting The Town Blue' on youtube. This is a report following the work of Merseyside Police in Birkenhead Town centre in 1997 when the Townsafe project was in operation.
This has been on Youtube before but was removed when the old account was closed.

Part 1

[youtube]uGdMhalpEn4[/youtube]

Part 2

[youtube]N1hbr_mFqs4[/youtube]

Part 3

[youtube]N4cm2_-2Cx4[/youtube]
Fantastic happy upload North Ender smile
In part 1,I know Nicola Randles,the young girl who was arrested outside argyle taxis.Lol.Funny to watch.
nice vid kid!
watched this on youtube a few weeks ago very interesting, watched it to see the old footage and very educational to me
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 1997 Birkenhead Police Documentary On Youtube - 5th Feb 2009 2:07am
Originally Posted by Dava2479
In part 1,I know Nicola Randles,the young girl who was arrested outside argyle taxis.Lol.Funny to watch.

kelly randles sister laugh
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by Dava2479

kelly randles sister laugh

Are they related to Richard Randles? I used to go to school with him.
I don`t know mate.I only know Nic and her mum and dad.
That's great.
It was interesting to see the armed police at the tunnel for the stop and search.
Posted By: uggla Re: 1997 Birkenhead Police Documentary On Youtube - 16th Feb 2009 7:51am
Thanks will watch this in the week
I ripped and put this on dvd a while back
© Wirral-Wikiwirral