Forums
Posted By: Pamela185 Trying To Find The Humpreys Family Birkenhead - 10th Oct 2011 5:42pm
Hi Was wondering if anyone could help me out on The Humpreys Family that lived at 11 Neptune Street Birkenhead in the 1911 Census.

My Grandmother Annie Elizabeth Jennings nee Humpreys born 1905 ( died 1983 ) and her 3 sisters Isabella, Eva, Marie and brother George all lived at neptune street with her perants William and Sarah nee Mealor.

My Grandmother And Grandfather were never married and only had one son ( My Father ). They lived in Rankin street Poulton aprox 1947 ( Street Index )

Just need to know some family history as my father never talked about her and now he has died i am struggling with my family tree. If anyone has any information or related to this family please get intouch.

Pam x
Posted By: LisaW Re: Trying To Find The Humpreys Family Birkenhead - 11th Oct 2011 10:31am
Pam, if you want to PM me regarding where you have hit the brickwall in your tree, i'm happy to help smile
hi lisa i did send you a pm. did you get it???? i cant message you again as it says its over your limit
© Wirral-Wikiwirral